Gratitude is important. Every day we go though life and good things happen to us. Sometimes this may not be as significant or frequent as we like, but it does happen nonetheless. Many years ago I had a colleague tell me to spend more of my energy looking for what’s right or going well with the organization and this definitely affected my overall attitude. I’ve always found it a bit odd how perception can influence reality, but it does. I encourage you to spend some time thinking about what you should be grateful for in your life and then express gratitude to those deserving of your sentiments. It will make a positive difference for them and you.
- The Attitude of Gratitude (alifearchitect.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude brings happiness! (thegreensunshine.wordpress.com)
- Count your blessings, not your sorrows: showing gratitude on a daily basis (whereyouwannogofromhere.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude – a step to success, a step to happiness (livinggoodandgreat.wordpress.com)
- Daily Seed of Gratitude (embracelifeholisticadventures.com)